There are dozens and dozens of ways to cash in on IACFB’s “Know Your Stuff” Contests. Below are just a few examples:
Tim…New IACFB Essentials Member Earns $104.00 Discount
Tim is a new IACFB member having purchased an Essentials Membership. He had previously purchased his Factoring 101 Broker’s Guide to Factoring from Amazon.com. Tim has earned 104 points which he will use for a cash discount on the purchase of his Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Program with Business-in-a-Box. Here’s how he did it.
- 82 Points: Tim studied his guide and took the Certification / Proficiency Exam scoring an 82%.
- 10 Points: Tim referred a friend to IACFB who become an IACFB Essentials Member
- 12 Points: Tim created several threads and comments on the Factoring Broker Forums
Tim is over the 100 trophy payout limit. He elects for an immediate cash out and receives a discount of $104.00 on his Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Program with Business-in-a-Box
Jessica…Existing Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Earns $200.00 Cash Affiliate Commission
Jessica is an existing Freelance Factoring 101 Broker and has a good friend named Billy that wants to enter the industry as well. Additionally, she has yet to take the Proficiency / Certification Exam and become certified. Jessica has entered the current Know Your Stuff Contest and is about to earn a nice $200 cash award for the contest period. Here’s how she did it.
- 10 Points: Jessica refers Billy, a new Factoring 101 Broker to IACFB who purchased the Essentials Member Plus Package (Membership plus Training Guide)
- 85 Points: Jessica takes the Proficiency / Certification Exam and passes with an 85%
- 100 Points: Jessica’s referral, Billy, upgrades immediately and purchases IACFB’s Freelance Factoring 101 Program.
- 5 Points: Jessica posts additional content in the Factoring Broker Forums and earns 15 trophy points
Jessica is well over the 100 trophy point payout limit and because Jessica is a Factoring 101 Freelance Broker, she has earned a cash commission bonus for the period of $200. NOTE: Jessica’s referral, Billy< is now eligible to take the Certification Exam, post a few posts on the Factoring Broker Forums, and earn his own $100 discount if he can accumulate 100 trophy points or more for the period.
Tony…Existing Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Earns $850.00 Cash Affiliate Commission
Tony is an existing Factoring 101 Freelance Broker that is already certified. He is, however, building his business as an IACFB supported “Agency” and is advertising for agents nationwide to work as sub-brokers below him. Tony is successfully advertising for agents has earned an exceptional check of $850.00 for the contest period. Here’s how Tony did it.
- 150 Points: Tony introduces his “agent” candidates to IACFB. Of those he introduces, 15 join IACFB under the Essentials Plus Membership (Annual Membership plus Training Guide) and he earns 10 trophy points for each
- 500 Points: Of those Tony introduces, 10 elect to work under Tony as Sponsored Agents and purchase the IACFB’s Sponsored Agents Program. He earns 50 points for each.
- 200 Points: Of the remaining 5 individuals he introduces and who purchase Essentials Plus, 2 decide they want to be independent freelance brokers and sign up under Factoring 101. He earns 100 trophy points for each
Tony is well over the 100 trophy point payout limit and earns an $850 bonus affiliate payment for the contest period. Additionally, 3 of his new member referrals remain (those that did not elect to work under him as a Sponsored Agent or did they sign up for Factoring 101. Tony remains “broker of record” on those referrals and if any elect to join the Freelance Factoring 101 Program at a later date, he will be paid the 100 trophy points for that period.
Joey…New IACFB Essentials Member $0 Discount Earnings
Joey is a new IACFB member having purchased an Essentials Plus Membership which included his Factoring 101 Training Guide. Joey did not earn enough trophies for any discounts on his upcoming Factoring 101 Program purchase. Here’s what happened…
- 75 Points: Joey studied the guide and took the exam passing with a 75% grade
- 10 Points: Joey got active on the Factoring Broker Forums but only posted or commented enough to earn 15 trophy points
- 10 Points: Joey recommended IACFB to his friend Gino who purchased an Essentials Plus Membership
With a total of 95 points, Joey is under the 100 point threshold for earning a discount. However, should Joey’s referral, Gino, opt to enter the industry with the purchase of a Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Program at a later date, Joey will earn 100 trophy points during that period and will have met the threshold for a payment during that period.
Melania…Existing IACFB Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Earns $1,222.00 Commission Bonus
Melania is an existing Factoring 101 Freelance Broker who is building an IACFB supported sub-broker agency. Through her advertising campaigns, she has earned a bonus affiliate commission check of $1,222.00 for the contest period. Here’s how Melania did it.
- 120 Points: Melania introduces 17 new agent candidates to IACFB. Of those she introduces, 12 join IACFB under the Essentials Plus Membership (Annual Membership plus Training Guide) and Melania earns 10 trophy points for each
- 600 Points: Of those she introduces, 12 elect to work under Melania as Sponsored Agents in various cities and purchase the IACFB’s Sponsored Agents Program. She earns 50 points for each of those purchases.
- 300 Points: Of the remaining 5 individuals she introduces and who purchase Essentials Plus, 3 decide they want to be independent freelance brokers and sign up under Factoring 101 Freelance. She earns 100 trophy points for each that elect this standalone option.
- 100 Points: One of Melania’s new agents already has an account that requires factoring and the account is referred to IACFB Wholesale Operations by Melania. She earns 100 trophy points for the referral in addition to her normal residual, life-of-account commission of 10% of factoring fees earned.
Melania logs into the Learning Lab to view her total trophies earned for the period and sees it is 1120. She quickly realizes that she has never taken the Proficiency / Certification exam which she logs in and takes, scoring a 92.
- 92 Points: Melania scores a 92 on the Certification Exam
- 10 Points; Melania adds to her contest period balance with a few posts on the Factoring Broker Forums
Melania, a Factoring 101 Freelance Broker, earns cash awards as she has easily surpassed the 100 trophy point payout threshold. She has earned a total of 1,222 points during the period and will receive that as a cash payout. Additionally, Melania will certainly be in contention for IACFB’s Top Gun Bonus Award for the period.
Lawrence…New IACFB Essentials Member $126.00 Discount Earnings
Lawrence is a new IACFB member having purchased an Essentials Membership Plus and he wants to make certain he qualifies for a Factoring 101 Freelance Program discount prior to purchasing. Lawrence is well connected on social media and tells his friends about this new, highly lucrative opportunity that he has discovered for a part home business and many are very interested in learning more. He sends them to both the IACFB public website at www.iacfb.org as well as the Commercial Finance Consultants Magazine. Even of greater importance, he logs in to the Learning Lab and submits each prospective referral to IACFB using the Lab’s referral form. This insures he can be tagged as the “Broker of Record” on each and every referral and earn future affiliate commission income if is referrals upgrade. For this period, however, Lawrence earned a $336.00 discount for his Factoring 101 purchase and got a completely FREE Program. Here’s how he did it.
- 88 Points: Lawrence studied his guide and took the Certification / Proficiency Exam scoring an 88%.
- 30 Points: Of the friends referred, Tim referred, three immediately become IACFB Essentials Members (10 trophy points each)
- 8 Points: Lawrence created several threads and comments on the Factoring Broker Forums earning a total of 8 trophy points
- 200 Points: Two of Lawrence’s referrals immediately purchased the Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Program.
Lawrence is over the 100 trophy payout limit. He elects for an immediate cash out and receives a discount of $336.00 on his Factoring 101 Freelance Broker Program with Business-in-a-Box. He purchases Factoring 101 Business-in-a-Box and credits the $36 balance to his website hosting account. Additionally, due to his activity on social media, he is very likely to earn cash awards in future quarterly contest.