For modern day mobile creatives and entrepreneurs seeking to launch a home-based professional enterprise, few ventures offer the flexibility and opportunity of commercial finance consulting. In fact consulting, as a general category, is one of the fastest growing segments of home-business startups. But what do you need to become a successful commercial finance consultant? Well…basically you only need three things:
- KNOWLEDGE: Consultants sell knowledge…plain and simple. You’ll need to develop expertise in a variety of asset-based financial products including factoring, asset-based lending, purchase order finance, import-export trade finance, and many other “alternative” commercial finance products.
- PLATFORM: Your “platform” assists in attracting prospective clients to your business. The cornerstone of your platform is your website which should include information regarding your services and your credentials (certifications)
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: During startup, networking is the key to a good business launch as a commercial finance consultant. First will come emails to friends and family about your new enterprise. Afterwards, it’s all about successfully networking both face-to-face and on social media and this is where the work begins.
IACFB offers those seeking to enter the exciting world of commercial finance consulting with the training and support necessary to launch a successful home business in this lucrative field through both membership and a variety of programs.
Explore the Industry. Start with IACFB Membership
For those seeking to enter the world of commercial finance consulting successfully, it all begins with IACFB Membership which will provide you with a starting point and a pathway to learn what you need to begin earning the factoring industry’s famous residual, life of account commission income as a much sought after industry “referrer”. With IACFB Membership, you will receive…
- Access to Factoring 101 initial Broker training at Campus IACFB
- Access to archived articles at Commercial Finance Consultant magazine
- Access to the Learning Lab which houses additional educational content and step-by-step instructions for launching your business
- Informative Newsletters and Important Broker Bulletins
Advanced IACFB Training Programs (2)
It is very easy to enter the industry with the assistance and comprehensive training programs available at Campus IACFB and the association offers two distinct pathways to success.
- INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP: SPONSORED AGENTS PROGRAM: This program is the cornerstone of Campus training and is perfect for those interested in producing on an occasional or part-time bases. The Sponsored Agents Program offers complete access to selected Factoring 101 training classes and lessons at Campus IACFB e-learning along with the necessary broker support materials such as…
- WordPress Landing Page
- WordPress Blog
- Business Email
- ADVANCED: FREELANCE FACTORING BROKER PROGRAM: Our most popular program for those focused primarily on the factoring product and working part-time but with full time future goals, this program includes…
- Factoring 101: Comprehensive Factoring product training
- Factoring 202: Marketing and Productivity classes and lessons
- Fully WordPress Broker Website
- 5 Business Email Boxes
- ADVANCED: FREELANCE CONSULTANT PROGRAM: The Freelance Program is designed for those individuals seeking a full-time career as a factoring broker / consultants. In addition to complete product training, the Freelance Program provides extensive productivity and marketing training with the addition of…
- Factoring 202: Marketing and Productivity classes with a full suite of marketing aids templates for brochures, mail stuffers, flyers, telephone scripts, etc.
- Factoring 303: Products and Continuing Education
- Fully Functional WordPress Broker Website
- 25 Business Email Boxes (for sub-broker development)
- WordPress Blog
How to Enter Broker Development Programs at Campus IACFB
IACFB Broker Development Programs are exceptionally affordable and are entered by “add-on” once you have become an active IACFB Member. Both additional training programs can be added on to your IACFB Membership simply by logging into your membership account through DataMax Hosting and from your dashboard’s NAVIGATION BAR, select SERVICES > VIEW AVAILABLE ADD-ONS.
To find out more and get the latest pricing information on IACFB factoring broker training products, visit www.iacfb.com/programs/