It really doesn’t make any difference what business you are in, marketing is all about research, list building, and then “lead generation”. Once you have enough leads, you can begin prospecting those leads to generate sales. But you must understand…
- BEFORE YOU CAN GENERATE SALES, YOU MUST GENERATE ENOUGH LEADS TO PROSPECT
- BEFORE YOU CAN GENERATE ENOUGH LEADS, YOU MUST BUILD LARGE LIST OF SUSPECTS
So getting started in Notes and Cash Flows, is all about LIST BUILDING, and effectively managing the marketing to those lists. Managing your leads and marketing efforts is the job of your CRM (Contact Relationship Manager).
Don’t try to over complicate your job and career in Notes and Cash Flows. The money will take care of itself if you focus on this very simple selling model as provided by Mike Weinberg in his exceptional 5-star rated book on sales and marketing, New Sales Simplified …
- SELECT YOUR TARGETS
- CREATE AND DEPLOY YOUR WEAPONS
- PLAN AND EXECUTE YOUR ATTACK
What You Will Need to Effectively Begin Marketing for Notes and Cash Flows
- BUSINESS CARDS: Because this enterprise is so networking intensive, you will need a good supply of business cards and the actual design of these are much more important than you think..
- WEBSITE: Your website provides you with instant credibility and is a billboard of your services. Your website is also your primary LEAD GENERATOR and since you must generate enough leads for sales, you begin to understand the importance of your website in the sales process. Your website is your virtual office and once set up, it provide the most bang for the buck of any marketing tool in your arsenal. When was the last time you paid just $15 per month to rent an office?
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE: One of the primary keys to success in the Cash Flow Industry is to become known as an “expert”. Strive to gain a level of expertise in each and every product area. You must become an expert to be taken seriously by CPA’s, attorneys, and other local professionals that can send lots of business your way.
- RESEARCH: Learning how to research and setting aside research time is essential. Fortunately, the internet has made research for notes and cash flows much easier.
- ORGANIZATION and LEAD MANAGEMENT: Organization and Lead management is a critical part of note and cash flow brokering. This job is handled by your CRM System (Customer Relationship Manager) and we absolutely cannot stress how important this component is to keeping you and your marketing efforts organized and successful.
NETWORKING CAPABILITIES: Successful networking requires that you seek out memberships to clubs, organizations, and social media groups. The more the better. It also means that you become an ACTIVE member and contributor to the various groups and social media.
As a Cash Flow Consultant, you must use every opportunity to mingle with groups that contain demographically select individuals (TARGETS) that can send business your way. This obviously includes accounting and investment professionals but additionally will include those practicing in a host of other professions most Cash Flow Brokers overlook. Networking is it, plain and simple. The more you do, the more successful you will become. It is never too early to begin networking. Today’s Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, has made productive networking very, very, easy.
Generating Leads and Lead Management
Sales is all about lead generation and then prospecting those leads to create a client. Managing leads from the time you discover them through your “Sales Pipeline” is a critical part of being a successful Cash Flow Consultant and Note Broker. For successful marketing and prospecting, you MUST have a quality method of managing your leads and prospects. We highly recommend Pipedrive CRM due to its exceptional ease of operation and extremely low monthly subscription cost. A little later during this series of marketing-related emails, we will show you how to get a FREE 15 day Trial of the remarkable Pipedrive System or if you’d like to take Pipedrive for a test drive now, simply send us an email at email@example.com. In the subject of your email, simply type in “PIPEDRIVE” and in the text body give us your name and email address. We will have you set up with a free test of Pipedrive within 24 hours.