Setting production goals and rewarding yourself when meeting them is one of the surest paths to success as you build your business as a freelance factoring consultant. In fact if you like to travel, one of the many perks of success as a freelance factoring consultant and earning our industry’s near legendary residual commission income is that no matter where you are or what you are doing, you will be generating income each and every month from your client referrals. You can travel anywhere or any place and commission income will still roll in. And, of course, since you will meet an untold number of fellow travelers, an added benefit is that you can deduct a portion of your travel expenses for the trip, so long as you remember to pack your laptop and prospecting hat for the journey. So if you are about to design some marketing campaigns and the clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean are calling you, here are five spectacular destinations where you can recharge your consulting batteries.
With breathtaking natural beauty; exceptional hotels, villas, and Creole residences to suit every style of travel; Martinique literally pulsates with tradition and culture. It features magnificent protected hiking trails, intriguing mangrove tours, world-famous surfing, scuba diving, bill fishing, and every other conceivable water sport or you can just sit back and relax on the beach. Martinique is truly one place that has it all! Volcanic in origin, Martinique is a mountainous stunner crowned by Mont Pelée, the volcano that famously wiped out the former capital of St-Pierre in 1902.
Martinique offers a striking diversity of landscapes and atmospheres for the traveler. With it’s decidedly French atmosphere (and shopping), Martinique is a cosmopolitan and sophisticated island that boasts world-class beaches, top-notch hiking, great culinary experiences, an enormous array of activities and some colorful cultural life.
Where to Stay
- Hotel Bakoua: In a typical mansion with a colonially inspired architecture, Hotel Bakoua offers 138 rooms and 6 suites, all spacious and elegant. A pleasant, gentle and pure charm emerges from this prestigious property in Martinique. Affordable accommodations.
- Le Carayou Hotel & Spa: The Carayou Hôtel & Spa is a great address to discover the pleasures and beauties of the French Antilles . This affordable hotel at Pointe du Bout allows you to discover this charming, but nevertheless lively seaside resort of Martinique. The hotel in Trois Îlets is located to the north of town, on the most advanced point in the Caribbean Sea, the famous Pointe du Bout
- Club Med Les Boucaniers – Martinique: This all-inclusive resort embodies the Creole spirit and offers an impressive number of ways to enjoy a taste of paradise in the French West Indies. Whether you’re soaking up the sun on the amazing beaches of Martinique, scuba diving off the sublime coastline of Baie du Marin, relaxing during a sunset yoga session on a picturesque deck or waterskiing in the bright blue Caribbean sea, Buccaneer’s Creek has something for everyone.
St. Lucia is no ordinary island. With equal parts beauty and mystique, Saint Lucia captivates anyone who sets foot on her coastline. Always evocative, she’ll welcome you with her soothing waves, warm beaches, and hospitable people. The only sovereign nation to be named for a woman, the island personifies adventure and inspiration. Visitors invariably find themselves reluctant to leave and eager to return. Saint Lucia’s landscape is as diverse as its heritage and no two parts of the island are alike!
Some parts of Saint Lucia are ideal for bustling nightlife and beachside parties, while others offer opportunities to get away from it all and explore dense jungles and quiet vistas so it’s a good idea to research Saint Lucia before you choose where to stay. Additionally, St. Lucia hosts an exceptional array of festivals and events during the year with one of the highlights being Jazz Fest, the premier jazz festival in the Caribbean, which attracts music aficionados from not only the U.S., but Europe as well. As with most of the Caribbean islands, there are some spectacular places to stay and one of our favorites on St. Lucia is romantic Ladera Resort with its unique open wall room views of the Pitons and plunge pools.
Where to Stay
- Ladera Resort: It simply does not get more romantic than Ladera with its three sided rooms overlooking the Pitons and plunge pools. Ladera is a “bucket list” item foe many discerning Caribbean travelers and reasonable priced for what it offers.
- Jade Mountain: Often named among the world’s most romantic properties and with a nightly price tag to match, a couples escape to Jade Mountain is a once in a lifetime experience. The ultra exotic property’s huge suites overlook the Caribbean and the Pitons, featuring canopy beds, raised whirlpool tubs and private infinity pools in all but the most basic rooms.
- Cap Maison Resort and Spa: Set in a stunningly beautiful location with its own secluded sandy beach this 5 star resort is both private yet near to the chic Rodney Bay area and adjacent to the St. Lucia Golf & Country Club. It is in one of the most sought after spots on the island appealing to both the active as well as those seeking a relaxed retreat.
Turks and Caicos
The Turks and Caicos consist of 40 diverse and different islands and cays, only 8 of which are inhabited and thanks to having the third largest coral system in the world, the white sand beaches and incredible turquoise water are simply amazing. From the main tourist center of Providenciales to the quiet and tranquil islands of North and Middle Caicos to the historic Capital of Grand Turk, each one offers a different experience and a unique character. All, however, offer year round great climate, beaches and underwater activities. Additionally, many small islands and cays found throughout the Turks and Caicos can be explored, most of them uninhabited, and some are popular like: Ambergris Cay, Parrot Cay, Pine Cay, Little Iguana, Water Cay and many more.
Turks and Caicos hotels and resorts are world famous for their luxury and service and are the perfect vacation option. In addition to standard entertainment such as fishing, diving, and golf, there are also several casinos on the islands for those so inclined to try their luck When you plan your getaway to these islands, the resort or hotel you choose is a major part of your experience so you’ll want to do your research to get right mix of room size, amenities, services, location, etc. There is a lot to choose from on these exceptionally beautiful islands that are made to impress.
Where to Stay
- Club Med Turquoise (Adults Only) At Turkoise, adults have the luxury to do it all or nothing at all, making this the perfect vacation destination for action-packed adventure and romantic getaways alike! Located in Grace Bay of Providenciales, Club Med Turkoise offers a totally revamped resort center, including brand new pool, main bar, redesigned reception area, and brand new Deluxe rooms as well.
- Point Grace Resort and Spa: This luxury boutique is heavy on style and refinement, with British Colonial design and 28 huge multi-room suites (they start at 1,080 square feet) featuring kitchens, terraces, and high-end bathrooms. Property highlights include a lovely, tranquil pool, personal beachfront service, a small but spectacular spa, and one of the Providenciales’ most romantic dinner spots.
- Sailrock Resort & Spa: Sailrock Resort is a premier luxury Turks and Caicos resort nestled privately along the pristine beaches of the Caribbean Sea. The moment you touch down at Sailrock, the vision of turquoise waters and white sand will be the first thing to take your breath away.
Romance and adventure are in the air on this lush West Indian island in the Caribbean, depending on your coast. To the west, you’ll find calm waters and great swimming and snorkeling . To the east, there are massive, competition-caliber waves. Wherever you stay, expect turquoise waters, fine soft sand beaches, catamaran cruises and delicious island fare. With an English speaking population, this is a popular choice for visitors from the United States and Canada. Barbados is a getaway and not a party destination. This is an island where you come to kick back and relax.
The capital of Barbados, Bridgetown is full of life throughout the year and you’ll find entertaining events occurring at any time of year. It’s the only city on the island and for budget travelers, Bridgetown is a surprisingly affordable destination. Barbados can be a bit expensive, and you’ll find you need to spend a little more on food and tours. Hotels in Bridgetown, however, aren’t as busy, so they often have good deals!
Where to Stay
- Bougainvillea Barbados: Bougainvillea Barbados is perched along two spectacular, white-sand beaches on the island’s celebrated south coast. This resort offers a truly enchanting setting for romantic couple’s getaways and unforgettable family vacations. The colorful gardens and views the azure ocean just beyond the glistening blue pools let you know you’ve arrived in paradise.
- Divi Southwinds Beach Resort: Sweeping beaches, lively festivals, swaying palm trees and colorful culture mean you’ll enjoy the best of Barbados when you stay at Divi Southwinds Beach Resort. This resort offers everything you need to explore this unique Caribbean island. Not only will you be close to dining and entertainment options during your stay but the all-suite property includes fully equipped kitchens and other generous resort amenities.
- Beach View: Beach View is a 5 star-rated family run hotel, nestled on five acres of lushly landscaped gardens, just across the road from the stunning turquoise waters of Paynes Bay. Accommodations include spacious, open plan 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites with full kitchens, and, brand new for 2018, a selection of fully-equipped luxury suites, two-story garden villas and well-appointed hotel rooms. The property features four pools, including one for children.
British Virgin Islands
The British Virgin Islands are a collection of 60 unspoiled islands that pack the best of the Caribbean into one convenient destination. Discovering the beauty of BVI is all about uncovering the unique character of each island in this unspoiled volcanic archipelago. Be drawn in by Virgin Gorda’s natural granite pillars. Rediscover play and adventure in Tortola. Let the island spirit move you on Jost Van Dyke. Glimpse perfection in Anegada. No matter where you land in the British Virgin Islands, you’ll find friendly people, incredible beaches and recreational activities that exceed all expectations.
Powdery white-sand beaches, lush green mountains, and sheltered, yacht-filled harbors characterize the island of Tortola, the BVI’s largest and capital island. The past of the West Indies and the present-day BVI mix and mingle with ruins existing alongside the luxury resorts that draw visitors from around the world. Snorkelers and scuba divers will delight in Anegada’s reef’s mazes, tunnels and drops, which are rich in needle fish, bonefish, stingrays, parrot fish and other marine life, while those with sea legs will enjoy water sports, sport fishing and bone fishing.
Where to Stay
- Scrub Island Resort: Adventure and luxury living set within the magic and beauty of the British Virgin Islands, Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina is your own pristine private island retreat. You’re not looking for an average vacation. Good. This is not your average place. Divine secluded beaches. The clearest of waters. Boundless adventures on and beyond Tortola’s breathtaking shores
- Ocean View Villa: A luxury villa nestled in a quite and relaxing area on Jost Van Dyke, Tortola BVI, known as the bare foot Island. Spacious 4 AC bedrooms with 4 bathrooms, you can rent the two bedrooms, two bathrooms separate, and also the one bedroom as well, the 1 bedroom is private and has its own bathroom, kitchen and porch. fast Wi-Fi internet, Dish Network TV, hot water in all bathroom, stunning view.
- Sugar Mill Hotel: Set beside the sea amid lush tropical gardens in the heart of the Emerald Coast * the Sugar Mill Hotel is the perfect place to relax & enjoy the beautiful British Virgin Islands. Boutique style with just 24 double or twin rooms in 8 different buildings dotted around the original 400 year old stone built former Sugar Mill, we offer personal service to each guest